The Moneual Everybot RS500 is the ideal floor mopping robot for tiles, stone or other hard floor surfaces. It mops extremely efficient, by permanently moistening its rotating Microfiber-Pads with fresh water. There are six different modes available for the floor cleaning.
The Moneual Everybot for Hard Floors
Moneual Everybot RS500 is the first Dual-Spin mopping robot with an integrated fresh water mopping function. It cleans and well-treats hard floors. We recommend a usage on tiles, parquet and stone floors or the like.
Dry- and Wet-Cleaning
Moneual RS500 can either be used with dry pads or by filling the integrated water tank with fresh water (volume about 60 cm3). Together with the Microfiber Pads, the water tanks are mounted on the bottom side of the floor mopping robot.
Compared to other Robot Mops
The main difference between Moneual Everybot RS500 and its competitors are the rotating Microfiber pads. Additionally, the robot mop is equipped with a new algorithm. Therefore it ensures an efficient cleaning pattern. With the rotating pads it removes even stubborn dirt and dust.
Moneual Everybot RS500 with Fresh Water Tank
Due to the fresh water tank, the two rotating Microfiber pads are moistened with water constantly. This guarantees a thorough and constant mopping result.
Advantages of the Robot Mop
The Moneual RS500 robot scores with many advantages:
- • Rotating Microfiber pads
- • Fresh water tank
- • Dry- and wet-cleaning
- • Six different cleaning modes
- • Sensors for the indication of the filling level “tank empty”
- • Obstacle sensors
- • Control via Remote
Six Cleaning Modes
The different cleaning modes vary by performance levels and cleaning functions. All cleaning modes can be chosen at the remote control that is included in the scope of delivery. You can choose between the following modes:
- • Automatic Cleaning
- • Intensive Cleaning (Focus)
- • Edge-Cleaning
- • Manual Cleaning
- • S-Cleaning (wave shaped)
- • Y-Cleaning (zig-zag)
Modern Sensor Technology
The Moneual Everybot RS500 is equipped with anti-drop sensors on all four sides. Thats how the robot mops recognizes abysses and stairs, adjusting its cleaning direction.
Useful Hints Operating the Everybot
To ensure an effortless usage of the Moneual Everybot, please keep in mind the following hints:
• Do not operate on a table or other high areas
• Do not use at a place with direct solar irradiation
• Clean Microfiber pads and water tank after each usage
Moneual Everybot RS 500 floor mopping robot is the first dual-spin cleaning robot with integrated freshwater-wiping function. it can be used on parquet, tiles, etc. The surface of the soil is cleaned by two rotating micro fiber pads.
- Floor Mooping Auto Cleaning Cleaning mode: Auto, Focus, Corner, Manual, Wave, Zig Zag.
- Obstacle Sensor PSD 4 points, Bumper Sensor Fall Protection PSD sensor 4 Points.
- High speed Turns 130 RPM Washable Microfiber & Split Fiber Mops with Water Tank. Patented
- Water Tank Capacity 60cc (x2) Battery Lition 11.1VDC, 2200mAh Charging Time: ±120 minutes
- Operation Time Wet Mopping: ±40 minutos. Operation Time Dry Mopping: ±50 minutos Dimensions(mm.): 368x201x141
Floor Mooping Auto Cleaning
Cleaning mode: Auto, Focus, Corner, Manual, Wave, Zig Zag.
Obstacle Sensor PSD 4 points, Bumper Sensor
Fall Protection PSD sensor 4 Points.
High speed Turns 130 RPM
Washable Microfiber & Split Fiber Mops with Water Tank. Patented.
Water Tank Capacity 60cc (x2)
Battery Lition 11.1VDC, 2200mAh
Charging Time: ±120 minutes
Operation Time Wet Mopping: ±40 minutos.
Operation Time Dry Mopping: ±50 minutos